The date for the Revised Date Sheet for SSC Examination 1st Annual 2023 of the Punjab Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala has been announced for the 1st Year 2023 examinations for competency tests. Important instructions for candidates and supervisory staff are as follows: Date Sheet for SSC Examination 1st Annual 2023
Note: (i) English (compulsory), (ii) Urdu (compulsory), (iii) Islamic Studies (compulsory), (iv) Pakistan Studies (compulsory), (vii) General Science, (vii) General Mathematics (Arts Group), (ii) Mathematics (Science Group), (ix) Physics, (x) Chemistry, (xi) Biology, (xii) Computer Science, (xii) Translation of the Holy Quran (compulsory), (xiv) Elements of Home Economics (for girls only) will be conducted in two groups. The exam for the first group will be held in the morning and the exam for the second group will be held in the evening.
Candidates will strictly follow all SOPS issued by the government regarding the spread of COVID-19, and the supervisory staff will ensure their implementation at the beginning of each paper. Date Sheet for SSC Examination 1st Annual 2023
Date Sheet for SSC Examination 1st Annual 2023 Details
All candidates in all subjects will give the exam simultaneously according to the date sheet. The inclusion of each candidate’s group will be based on his/her roll number slip. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam in any other group except for his/her own. Three non-Muslim candidates who are included in any other optional subject instead of Islamic Studies (compulsory) and Translation of the Holy Quran (compulsory) will give the Food subject exam according to the specified date and time according to the status. And these exams will not be affected by any public holiday or local leave announcement, and the exam date on the date sheet will be according to the revised dates.
- Candidates who have been issued a provisional roll number slip should note that if, during the exam or afterwards, they are found to be ineligible to take the exam according to the Board’s rules and regulations due to any discrepancy, their result will be cancelled. Therefore, it is in their best interest to contact the office immediately after the exam is over to clarify their provisional result.
- During the exam, do not use correction fluid, eraser or any other material on the answer sheet. Do not use lead pencils while solving the practical or subjective question paper.
- Secondary school candidates are allowed to use calculators during the exam.
- Bringing mobile phones to the examination center is not allowed.
- Date Sheet for SSC Examination 1st Annual 2023
Duration of the paper
The duration of the paper was 2 hours (120 minutes). The subjects included Urdu (compulsory), English (mandatory), Mathematics, Science, General Mathematics, General Science, Islamic Studies (optional), Home Economics, Punjabi, Sindh, Persian, Arabic, Education, Economics, Islamic History, Muslim History, Pakistan Studies, Geographical, Technical Drawing, Urdu Literature, Commercial Geography, Physiology and Hygiene, Environmental Studies, Business Studies.
The subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Food and Nutrition, Health and Physical Education, Ethics, Clothing and Textile, and Islamic Studies (compulsory) were covered within 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes). Date Sheet for SSC Examination 1st Annual 2023
The compulsory subjects were the study of Pakistan and translation of the Holy Quran. Other subjects included art and model drawing, electrical wiring, poultry farming, woodworking (furniture making), fish farming, computer hardware, dress making and fashion designing. Date Sheet for SSC Examination 1st Annual 2023